7.26.2007

Another Birthday...

Today is another birthday for me. Yes, if you have been paying attention, I have actually revealed that my age is 42. I don't feel 42 in my head, and since most of my friends are younger than I am, I feel that at times, I am at somewhat of a loss for what to talk about when I am with people my own age. Perhaps it because I am not married with children living in the suburbs with a white picket fence and two SUVs in the driveway, listening to 80s music... I'm not sure.... But what I do know is that I have no intention of growing old in a way that will eventually shutter me off into a corner. My worst fear is being stuck in a poorly decorated old folks home with a bunch of boring people my age, still reminiscing about the 1980's. Another words, life is about moving forward, no matter how old you become.
Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

Devyn said...

Thanks --i

Jyoti said...

happy belated birthday...

yeah it's the same Intern/jyoti...

Jyoti said...

now that you get this link....
do check out the orchid house!