12.03.2007

I'm Still Here...


OK, so I haven't posted since November 9th, and so very much water has flowed under the bridge since then... Where to begin? First, let me say... "I'm still here". I question my ability to keep up with my writing on this site given that this site is secondary to my other site, 24gotham, and the time commitment of writing new posts (My other site takes only about ten minutes a day.), I am much better at taking pictures than writing... But I am not giving up.

I began my new job Thanksgiving week, and while it has been fairly good so far, it has been a real adjustment getting used to being away from home 10 hours a day. I was unemployed for six months, the longest time in my life in which I was not working or going to school (since early childhood), so it has been a real adjustment. And as I suspected, I do detest the 11 mile commute (underground the whole way), but I will get over it soon enough. Unfortunately, now that I my time is even tighter, it will be even more difficult to keep TNNY alive...

So... I ask for your patience, bookmark me, add me to your Google (0r other) reader, or just check back, and I will do my best to keep posting.

1 comment:

Ben Ferguson said...

Question: Have you used the Canon G9 and/or Nikon D40 and/or Canon XTi? I'm looking into getting of these within the next several months and soliciting opinions.